FANDOM


Yzma is a playable control character in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode. She is the antagonist in Disney's 2000 film The Emperor's New Groove. She was added to the game in Patch 1.13 and requires 30 Yzma chips to unlock.

DescriptionEdit

Yzma controls enemies with her push-your-luck potions.

SkillsEdit

Icon Skill Rarity Damage Type Description
Push Your Luck
Push Your Luck White Fantastic Damage

Yzma becomes invisible and begins mixing a potion for up to 10 seconds. She then throws the potion at the closest enemies, dealing between and Y damage depending on how long she mixed the potion. As Yzma mixes the potion, there is a greater chance of the potion backfiring and exploding in her face, which instead deals 200% of the damage to Yzma and enemies around her.

While not on auto, the player can end her mixing early by tapping her portrait. While on auto, Yzma will always mix the potion for 2 seconds, deal X damage, and it will never blow up in her face.

Llama Dream
Llama Drama Green Fantastic Damage Yzma throws a potion at an enemy, turning them into a llama, stunning them for 7 seconds, and dealing X damage.
Scary Behind All Reason
Scary Beyond All Reason Blue Yzma cackles, scaring enemies for 6 seconds.
Alchemy
Alchemy Purple Every 2 potions thrown by Yzma with her basic attack or "Push Your Luck" will either blind, curse, or stun enemies. There is a 25% chance to blind, 35% chance to curse, or 40% chance to stun the enemies hit for 9 seconds.
Wardrobe Change
Wardrobe Change Red Fantastic Damage

Yzma's basic attacks splash to nearby enemies, dealing X and applying any debuffs from "Alchemy" to them.

Additional Stat Boosts:

  • +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Damage from "Llama Drama"

FriendshipsEdit

Icon Friendship Hero Level Friendship Campaign Missions Memory Disk Disk Effect
MissPiggy Miss Piggy 133 Paper Products Bad News
Ursula Ursula 135
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.