Stats (short for Statistics) are a measure of your Heroes' capabilities when in battle. They determine all sorts of things, mainly concerning the Heroes' health, energy, and resistance against damage. Stats can be improved by leveling up your Heroes, promoting them to higher rarities, and collecting enough Hero Chips to give them more stars.
List of Stats Edit
Core Stats Edit
These are the most basic stats that your Heroes have.
- Basic Damage: The amount of damage a Hero does with their basic attacks.
- Skill Power: The amount of damage a Hero does with their special skills. This stat varies between skills; some skills do more damage as Skill Power increases, others do more damage as Basic damage increases, and others still do more damage as the skill's level increases.
- Max HP: The amount of damage a Hero can take before being KO'd.
- Max Energy: The amount of energy a Hero can store.
Other Stats Edit
These are extra stats that provide other benefits to your Heroes when increased.
- HP Regen: The amount of HP a Hero regains after each wave.
- Energy Regen: The amount of energy a Hero regains after each wave.
- Armor: Reduces the amount of damage a Hero takes from Normal Damage.
- Reality: Reduces the amount of damage a Hero takes from Fantastic Damage.
- Armor Negation: The amount of Armor a Hero can take away from an enemy.
- Reality Negation: The amount of Reality a Hero can take away from an enemy.
- Normal Crit: Increases the chances that a Hero does a critical hit with a Normal Damage attack.
- Fantastic Crit: Increases the chances that a Hero does a critical hit with a Fantastic Damage attack.
- Crit Damage: The amount damage a Hero does with all critical hits.
- Tenacity: Reduces the amount of time Stuns and other bad status effects last on a Hero.
- Conservation: Reduces the amount of energy a Hero loses when using their White skill.
- Improved Healing: Increases the amount of healing a Hero's skills do.
- Normal Prowess: Increases the Normal Damage of all of a Hero's attacks.
- Fantastic Prowess: Increases the Fantastic Damage of all of a Hero's attacks.
- Evasion: Increases the chances that a Hero avoids being inflicted with a bad status effect by an enemy.