Hero Chips are items in Disney Heroes that serve three purposes: to unlock new Heroes, evolve Heroes that you already have, and advance Hero Mods. Each Hero has their own version of Hero Chips, and they can be collected from the Elite Campaign, Guild and Diamond Chests, any of the game's shops, and as prizes from most server-wide contest events.
If you collect enough Hero Chips for a Hero you already have, you'll be able to spend those Hero Chips to add a star to the Hero, increasing the Hero's star level by one. Doing this will heavily boost most of the Hero's base stats, making them significantly more powerful. Currently, six stars is the most amount of stars Heroes can have. However, even after you get a Hero up to six stars, you can still collect Hero Chips for that Hero in order to use them to advance Mods.
Unlocking and Evolving Requirements Edit
Amount of Hero Chips Needed to Unlock Locked Heroes Edit
- For Heroes starting with 1 star: 10 Hero Chips
- For Heroes starting with 2 stars: 30 Hero Chips
- For Heroes starting with 3 stars: 80 Hero Chips
Amount of Hero Chips Needed to Evolve Heroes Edit
- For Heroes with 1 star: 20 Hero Chips
- For Heroes with 2 stars: 50 Hero Chips
- For Heroes with 3 stars: 100 Hero Chips
- For Heroes with 4 stars: 150 Hero Chips
- For Heroes with 5 stars: 200 Hero Chips
Hero Chips Rewarded by Full Heroes Edit
Some parts of the game, usually chests and the daily sign-in, will occasionally outright unlock a new Hero for you - this bonus is known as a Full Hero. However, if you're given a Full Hero that you already have unlocked, the game will instead give you some Hero Chips, with the amount depending on the Hero's starting amount of stars.
- Heroes starting with 1 Star: 7 Hero Chips
- Heroes starting with 2 Stars: 18 Hero Chips
- Heroes starting with 3 Stars: 30 Hero Chips
Mod Advancing Requirements Edit
- To Advance a Mod to +1: 20 Hero Chips
- To Advance a Mod to +2: 30 Hero Chips